Submit a Guest Blog
The Small Business Center of Excellence will publish guest blogs from experts who can provide unique and useful perspectives on the following topics:
- Human Resources and Personnel
- Marketing and Sales
- Accounting and Finance
- Information Technology (IT)
To submit your article for consideration, please review the submission guidelines below and then contact us.
Small Business Center of Excellence Guest Blogging Guidelines
Thanks for your interest in blogging for the Small Business Center of Excellence!
- Blogs must be high quality, well-written, and original. Guest blogs are on average longer than 600 words.
- Avoid advertising and self-promotional content. If the blog feels like an advertisement, we will pass.
- No affiliate links are permitted.
- Please use proper attribution of any outside sources used for data, quotations, or images that you use/reference in your blog post.
- Provide a short bio and headshot for the end of your blog. Maximum of 1 link allowed in bio.
- The Small Business Center of Excellence reserves the right to include links or “calls-to-action” to our own content, such as other blogs, white papers, newsletters, etc.
- The Small Business Center of Excellence reserves the right to reject submissions that do not meet our editorial standards.
- Please do no republish your guest post to your own blog. Once your blog post is published, we will notify you with a link to the blog, which you can promote.
To submit your blog post for review, please fill out our contact form to introduce yourself.